TONGUE TWISTERS WITH “P,” “B,” and “V”
· Elizabeth has eleven elves in her very big backyard boulevard.
· Peter batted better than Pat poured butter, so Peter told Pat he batted poorly and better pour the butter better before he batted.
· Vivian believes violent, violet bugs have very big value.
· Vern VanBevy vowed to buy his beauty Vivicka a Victorian home on Value Avenue.
TONGUE TWISTERS WITH “W,” “V,” “R,” and “L”
· Why do you cry, Willy?
Why do you cry?
Why, Willy? Why?
· The very wary warrior veered violently where the violets wound very wickedly.
· Wilma virtually wishes every weekend for very wild weather.
· Which very evil witch vowed to woo the very wonderful Prince VanWaverly?
Rhys watched Ross switch his Irish wristwatch for a Swiss wristwatch.
Near an ear, a nearer ear, a nearly eerie ear.
On a lazy laser raiser lies a laser ray eraser.
Lower railing levels run rapid ruling rules.
River Liverpool runs rapidly round the wide lower valley area Rowley Rower.
TONGUE TWISTERS WITH “TH”
The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
· There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through?
· Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew.
While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew.
Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze.
Freezy trees made these trees’ cheese freeze.
That’s what made these three free fleas sneeze.
Thirty-three thirsty, thundering thoroughbreds thumped Mr. Thurber on Thursday.
Three short sword sheaths.
I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.
Tom threw Tim three thumbtacks.
Then this mother soothed and bathed the other although the other didn’t want to be together.
Not these things here but those things there.
Ruth and Luther’s moose’s loosest tooth is uncouth.
I can think of six thin things, but I can think of six thick things too.
Room Three Hundred Thirty-Three on the third floor rents for thirty-three dollars and thirty-three cents every third Thursday.
· Three free throws. Three free throws. Three free throws.
TONGUE TWISTERS WITH TH, CH, SH
· Theophiles Thistle, the successful thistle-sifter,
in sifting a sieve full of un-sifted thistles,
thrust three thousand thistles through the thick of his thumb.
Now…..if Theophiles Thistle, the successful thistle-sifter,
in sifting a sieve full of unsifted thistles,
thrust three thousand thistles through the thick of his thumb,
see that thou, in sifting a sieve full of un-sifted thistles,
thrust not three thousand thistles through the thick of thy thumb.
Success to the successful thistle-sifter!
Chop shops stock chops.
Shredded Swiss cheese.
Check the sure shot charged surely by the changing shift.
Cheating Sheila cheated surely on Chester’s precious choices.
She shan’t check Charley’s shackles.